What Makes this Fundraiser Better than:
A raffle, a bar-b-que, bake or rummage sale?
1. With a raffle, ticket sales are time sensitive.
Your club members are pressured to move all the necessary tickets before the raffle date.
2. Raffle items must either be purchased or time and effort must be put into finding donations.
If your club does not sell enough tickets to cover the cost, you go in the hole! It becomes a DEBT raiser!
3. With Chicken bar-b-que and bake sales, food items are perishable.
Not only are they time sensitive but profitability depends on the weather and turn-out. Both can be fickle. Overhead must be covered before any funds are raised.
4. Bake and rummage sale events are very labor intensive, leading to membership burnout.
5. The potential for high profits with this fundraiser reduces the number of additional or multiple fundraisers needed.
Empowerment Readiness as a Fundraiser
OpportunitiesWhy this fundraiser is betterThis fundraiser as compared to othersContact info